Tuesday, August 3, 2010

He Hit Me First!

I have tried many parenting methods. I can't say any one works better than another. In all honest confession, I'm becoming much too lax these days. In the beginning, when the children had scuffles, I'd often sit them down and talk it out and get to the bottom of it, who started it, what punishment needed to be rendered, etc. Now I don't have the time or energy for a full investigation. When one child comes to me and says "he hit me" and the other says, "he hit me first" I simply say to the one crying to me, "Then case closed, you got what you deserved."

I'm here to cry to the world, (in hopes that the international community no longer has the time or energy for more investigations), that "HE HIT ME FIRST!" Israel in fact, has taken blow after blow, and one of these days, she isn't going to wait for mama UN to come and settle it. Its not news when our Negev is hit continuously with rockets from Gaza. Today Israel showed even more great restraint. Yesterday Eilat took a beating with rockets and today it is our northern borders with Lebanon. So now Lebanon cries "she hit me" to big brother UN, and I hope for once, they would just say, "so you got what you deserved!"

Its a good thing for these terrorists that I am not in charge of this army. I am afraid after all these years of scuffles, I might just run out of patience with the instigators and wipe em out. But then again, I'm waiting for an even bigger judgement....the God of Israel, (blessed be His name) will no doubt render the proper judgement at the proper time.

No comments:

Post a Comment